We were very pleased to see our wines being awarded 10 medals at the 2017 Tasmanian Wine Show. Five of those medals were gold, going to:
- 2010 Cuvée Traditionelle (showing the strength of sparkling wine in Tasmania)
- 2015 Riesling (4 gold medals now, and counting…)
- 2016 Sauvignon Blanc (brand new release)
- 2014 Estate Pinot Noir (not yet released)
- 2014 Reserve Pinot Noir (not yet released)
We had last released a Reserve Pinot Noir in 2005. However, the quality of the 2014 vintage produced superb wines and some of exemplary quality, deserving of Reserve classification. We expect to release the 2014 Reserve and 2014 Estate Pinot Noir wines towards the end of 2017 or the start of 2018 – time will tell.
Rest assured that our loyal mailing list members will be given prior notice of their release and first opportunity to order! If you’re not a mailing list member, make sure you join up.