It’s been a very successful month for the Bream Creek team, with numerous great results and accolades being received. Highlights included:
- Being awarded “Best Tasmanian Winery” at the 2018 Melbourne International Wine Competition.
- Double gold medal for our 2016 Reserve Chardonnay and gold medals for our 2017 Chardonnay, 2017 Riesling and 2016 Reserve Pinot Noir at the 2018 Asia Wine & Spirits Awards.
- Gold medals for our 2015 Reserve Pinot Noir and 2016 Reserve Pinot Noir at the 2018 China Wine & Spirits Awards.
- Gold medal for our 2016 Reserve Pinot Noir at the 2018 Sydney Royal Wine Show.
- Gold medal for our 2016 Reserve Pinot Noir at the 2018 WineWise Small Vigneron Awards.
The 2016 Reserve Chardonnay and the 2015 Reserve Pinot Noir are both currently available – the other wines are due for release in 2019. You can purchase any of our current release wines via our secure online shop here – remember that you can mix and match and the minimum order is only 6 bottles.